Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy, Happy Valentine's Day!

I know the date on this post is going to say February 15th because my computer still thinks it is in Queensbury, but it is actually still February 14th here in Hawaii!  And here is how we started our Valentine's Day on the Big Island...

From there, we went to a brief island orientation and then on to a delicious Valentine's lunch of Chinese noodles with shrimp, scallops, pork, chicken and calamari.  Mango pudding for dessert... yum!





The ambiance and the view were incredible!  But the best was yet to come!


After lunch, we went to the "beach" within the resort and hung out there while we waited.....


















At 4PM - the piece de resistance.. drum roll, please!  Tim set up a dolphin encounter for me at the Dolphin Quest Village!  It was amazing!

A Dolphin Kiss!













              She was having fun with us!


                 


                                                       
                                                                   





I was holding 400 lbs of dolphin!












The little boys were having fun, too.











After the dolphin swim, Tim and I headed for the jacuzzi and waited for the sunset.













It was beautiful.  Happy Valentine's Day!











2 comments: